INTERIM REPORT FOR THE PERIOD JANUARY – SEPTEMBER 2013
- The group's net sales for the interim period was SEK 32.1 million (19.9) and for the third quarter SEK 6.1 million (8.5).
- The groups income for the interim period was SEK -24.2 million (-34.0) and for the third quarter SEK -10.4 million (-11.2).
- Earnings per share for the interim period amounted to SEK -0.08 (-0.18) and for the third quarter SEK -0.03 (-0.06).
- Available cash at the end of the interim period amounted to SEK 112.1 million (3.2).
- Precise Biometrics launches Tactivo™ for iPhone 5. Tactivo for iPhone 5 is certified by the US Government Service Administration (GSA).
IMPORTANT EVENTS DURING THE THIRD QUARTER
Precise Biometrics AB and Fingerprint Cards AB (FPC) enter into an agreement where FPC will license Precise Biometrics' fingerprint algorithm to further enhance the performance of their world leading sensors.
Precise Biometrics launches fingerprint algoritm, Precise BioMatch™ Mobile, for Android. The software will in the future also support other mobile operating systems.
The company completes a private placement pursuant to the authorization given by the annual general meeting in April 2013. The issue strengthens the company's available cash by SEK 81.1 million after issue costs.
Precise Biometrics launches a global ecosystem of solutions for smartphones and tablets that can be used with Tactivo. The ecosystem includes several different types of solutions, such as encryption and signing of e-mail.
President and CEO Thomas Marschall sell, due to personal financial reasons, all his shares in Precise Biometrics. After the transaction he retains 1,600,000 share warrants in the company.
IMPORTANT EVENTS AFTER THE THIRD QUARTER
· The first smart phone that integrates a FPC sensor with Precise Biometrics' Algorithm Precise BioMatch Mobile is introduced on the Asian market.