Interim Report for the Period January – March 2012
- The group's net sales for the first quarter was SEK 4.7 million (3.6)
- The groups income for the quarter was SEK -9.8 million (-9.7)
- Earnings per share for the quarter amounted to SEK -0.05 (-0.07)
- Available cash at the end of the first quarter was SEK 7.0 million (11.6).
- Precise Biometrics has developed next generation of mobile security, Tactivo™, for smart devices: smart casings with smart card & fingerprint reader.
IMPORTANT EVENTS DURING THE QUARTER
Precise Biometrics announced Thursby Software System's use of smart casing to provide secure browsing on mobile devices.
Precise Biometrics announced strategic partnership with FedSolve, an American systems integrator and reseller.
Precise Biometrics obtained a credit facility for a total up to SEK 30 million, which can be utilized when needed.