Precise Biometrics develops world leading algorithms for fingerprint authentication in mobile phones, which is used by millions of users every day.
Through our integration in Qualcomm’s 3D Sonic Max sensor, our BioMatch® algorithm has been successfully implemented in the new Vivo X80Pro.
The wide area 3D Sonic Max sensor by Qualcomm uses ultrasonic technology, and together with our algorithm it allows X80 Pro users to seamlessly take advantage of several features.
These features include:
- Ultra-fast recognition speed
- High level of security.
- Excellent recognition rate.
- Ability to unlock via fingerprint during light exposure.
- Ability to unlock via fingerprint when the user’s finger is wet or dirty.
- Supports the quick start of functions such as mobile payment and scanning.
To find out more about the X80 Pro, specifically about the fingerprint technology that has been implemented, check out the article by Android Authority linked bellow.
Qualcomm is a trademark or registered trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated.
Qualcomm 3D Sonic Max is a product of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries.