Precise Biometrics develops world leading algorithms for fingerprint authentication in mobile phones, which is used by millions of users every day.
Through our integration in Qualcomm’s 3D Sonic Max sensor, our BioMatch® algorithm is being used in yet another smartphone recently launched by Vivo, the iQOO 10 Pro.
The wide area 3D Sonic Max sensor by Qualcomm uses ultrasonic technology, and together with our algorithm, enables several features for iQOO 10 Pro users to take advantage of.
These features include:
• Ultra-fast recognition speed
• High level of security.
• Excellent recognition rate.
• Ability to unlock via fingerprint during light exposure.
• Ability to unlock via fingerprint when the user’s finger is wet or dirty.
• Supports the quick start of functions such as mobile payment and scanning.
To find out more about the iQOO 10 Pro and its impressive specifications, please click the link bellow to read the press release from Qualcomm.
Link: iQOO 10 Series Released
Qualcomm is a trademark or registered trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated.
Qualcomm 3D Sonic Max is a product of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries.